Loading ... Please wait.
Loading .. Please Wait!!
July 17, 2020 - In order to help facilitate remote internships, the requirement for interns to be present in the office as a condition to receive a stipend from UNDP has been removed.
January 28, 2020 - Internship stipends, forms and FAQs are available on the web-link as published on the main page of the Internship policy.
January 01, 2020 - Effective 1 January 2020, UNDP’s internship policy has been updated, within the framework of People for 2030, to:
- Introduce payment of a stipend;
- Expand eligibility to persons completing national service obligations;
- Expand eligibility to students enrolled in postgraduate professional traineeship programmes;
- Introduce accrual of leave at a rate of 1.5 days per month;
- Clarify the obligations of the intern as well as UNDP’s;
- Clarify that interns must be selected from as wide a geographical basis as possible and without distinction as to race, sex or religion;
- Clarify areas of compliance with Sexual Harassment and SEA policies.
December 09, 2019 - Effective 1 January 2020, UNDP’s revised Internship policy will come into effect. Until then, colleagues can refer to the linked OHR resource SharePoint page to consult the revised policy, procedures and FAQs.