Loading ... Please wait.
9. Financial Disclosure, February 1st, 2022
8. Financial Disclosure, December 21th, 2021
7. Protection Against Retaliation, December 10th, 2021
6. Gifts Policy, April 23rd, 2020
5. Protection Against Retaliation, October 14th, 2019
4. Protection Against Retaliation, May 11th, 2018
The updated Protection against Retaliation policy is in line with the latest Secretariat guidelines ST/SGB/2017/2/Rev1 and includes: protection of individuals who choose to report wrongdoing to an external entity in limited circumstances; reducing the turnaround time for Ethics to complete the preliminary review stage (from 45 to 30 days); changing the definition of retaliation so that it aligns with the most recent SGB; the option of recommending transfer of the alleged retaliator; and explicitly prohibiting retaliation against outside parties. Additionally, UNDP introduced the possibility of interim protective measures during the preliminary review stage.
The Protect against Retaliation policy is available in French and Spanish. To access the documents, click on the French and Spanish language tabs.
3. Protection Against Retaliation, July 14th, 2015
This revised policy includes the increased timeframe for a person could seek protection, from 60 days to six months. Additional clarification is made by adding "more likely than not" a causal connection exists between the protected activities and the detrimental action that has been taken or threatened against the individual, in order to establish a prima facie case.
2. Financial Disclosure, March 7th, 2014
This Policy has been revised so non-staff personnel, such as contractors, may be required to file a financial disclosure statement, in accordance with the standards of conduct incorporated into the contract.
1. Protection Against Retaliation, March 7th, 2014
The Policy for Protection against Retaliation has been expanded to include protection for non-staff personnel such as contractors, interns and UNVs serving in UNDP or another UNDP administered fund, programme or agency.